While I am writing this post it is still January 6th in Canada so technically I can still wish you a happy three-kings-day (or epiphany, more commonly in English).
And, of course and most of all, a Happy New Year!
It has been a while since I published something on my work in progress blog here, but:
this doesn’t mean that there has been no work in progress since.
Quite the opposite!
Here are a few things that happened:
– we had an amazing Degree Show
– we participated in a few competitions
– I have graduated from Central Saint Martins in Summer 2014
– I participated in two exhibitions in Luxembourg, a summer and an autumn edition
– my notebooks became part of the Made in Arts London Summer 2014 Collection and are available to purchase through their website
– I moved back to Luxembourg in September 2014
– more projects were completed
– my Time is of the Essence: Student Organiser is published in a book
– I am finishing my last few days of a 2-month-stay in Toronto/Canada
– I finished a couple of projects inside and outside CSM last summer which I am going to be updating the progress on here soon as well
– I became a contributor at Rosportlife.com in November 2014 as part of the launch Rosport, the Luxembourgish water brand, website
– my Manifesto project is going to be part of the Resolute – Design Changes Exhibition opening in the Casino, Modern Art Forum of Luxembourg, in Luxembourg City on January 24th
There are a lot of words here! But there’ll be more details in a bit and a lot of stuff which I forgot to mention below.
My website and social media pages (facebook, twitter, instagram, tumblr) are updated with more pictures and info if you are eager to learn more in the meantime. And although the &London notebooks are now officially sold out, there are still a few notebooks on my etsy shop.